Flexible finishes for enduring performance
In order to maximize the life cycle of your door system, it is important to protect it from corrosion caused by harsh environmental conditions. Our PowderGuard® Finish offering is designed to provide enduring performance
- Color flexibility – a full spectrum of approximately 200 RAL powder coat colors. Additional custom matching options available.
- Full door system protection – PowderGuard® finishes are available on guides, bottom bars, head plates, hood, and curtain (slats).
- Four different levels of protection – from PowderGuard® Premium to PowderGuard® Max we offer options to meet the demands of any application.
- PowderGuard® Zinc finish base coat option – Zinc enriched base coat offers excellent protection against corrosive environments and outperforms both hot dipped and cold galvanized steel against red and white rust.
- PowderGuard® Max finish option – available for ultimate protection, four times harder than PowderGuard® Premium.
Four options to meet your needs
PowderGuard® Premium Finish – Polyester powder coat available in approximately 200 RAL colors; custom color match upgrade to architects specs also available. Ideal for wide array of interior and exterior applications to match facility aesthetics.
- PowderGuard® Premium Finish – Polyester powder coat available in approximately 200 RAL colors; custom color match upgrade to architects specs also available. Ideal for wide array of interior and exterior applications to match facility aesthetics.
- PowderGuard® Textured Finish – Textured powder coat provides a thicker, more scratch resistant coat for added product protection. Hides dirt and debris. Ideal for industrial environments. (Previously known as Weathered Finish.) Available in choice
of colors below.
- PowderGuard® Zinc Finish – Zinc enriched base coat provides excellent corrosion protection that outperforms both hot dipped and cold galvanized steel. Provides rust resistance, ideal for damp and/or outdoor environments. This finish is available on guides, headplates and bottom bar only. May be applied as base coat, with top coat of PowderGuard® Premium Finish or PowderGuard® Textured Finish to further enhance powder coat performance.
- PowderGuard® Max Finish – This powder coat formula is four times harder than our PowderGuard® Premium powder coat providing enhanced strength and durability to the finish and performs well in high-cycle applications. Finish also provides easy to clean surface. Available in White, Tan and Gray or select color from approximately 200 RAL powder coat colors; custom color match upgrade also available (Previously known as Anti-Graffiti Formula).