RapidFlex™ Model 993 is a strutted, exterior high speed fabric door with independently tested static pressure resistance of 76 mph and dynamic ultimate pressure resistance of 53 mph. Its industry-leading standard safety features include reversing edge, two sets of infrared obstruction detection sensors and door stop device.
Perfect for parking garages, manufacturing, warehouse and distribution facilities.
ENGINEERED FOR HIGH CYCLES
- Springless design for minimal maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
HEAVY-DUTY GUIDE CONSTRUCTION
- 0.188″ thick high strength steel
ARTICULATING WIND STRUT DESIGN
- With patent-pending roller windlock reduces noise and allows for quick panel replacement while reducing curtain deflection under pressure
- Allows door to operate under wind load
- Breakaway design with impact detection and push button self-repair
- Plug and play wiring (reduces the need for licensed electrician)