The RapidFlex™ high speed rubber doors are designed for extreme, heavy-duty applications. The rugged petrochemical resistant NBR rubber curtain is reinforced with polyester weave for added strength without the weight. This door features a patent-pending curtain lock design and was independently tested for pressure resistance and can withstand up to 180 mph and is operable up to 75 mph. The heavy-duty guide construction for this door is designed for harsh conditions.
Perfect for manufacturing, pharmaceutical, warehouse and distribution facilities.
BUILT FOR SAFETY
- Flexible bottom with wireless monitored reversing edge
- Built-in drop stop device
- In-plane infrared sensors
ENGINEERED FOR HIGH CYCLES
- Springless design requires minimal interruption for maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop