RapidFlex™ Model 994 is a strutted, heavy-duty exterior high speed fabric door that is perfect for large openings and is best suited for manufacturing, mining, auto/transit, and parking garage applications. Its industry-leading pressure resistance features an independently tested static pressure resistance of 158 mph and a dynamic ultimate pressure resistance of 75 mph. The RapidFlex™ Model 994 includes industry-leading standard safety features such as reversing edge, two sets of infrared obstruction detection sensors and door stop device.
Perfect for parking garages, mining, auto/transit and manufacturing facilities.
ENGINEERED FOR HIGH CYCLES
- Springless design for minimal maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
RUGGED FABRIC CONSTRUCTION
- Used for 3-ply curtain
- Allows for quick section replacement, while reducing curtain deflection under pressure
- Breakaway design with impact detection and push button self-repair; plug and play wiring